The official fine and fee discount guide from The Financial Justice Project, housed in the San Francisco Office of the Treasurer & Tax Collector

Do you owe child support?

Child support iconAny parents with low incomes are required to pay back public assistance through their child support payments. If you owe child support debt, you may be eligible to reduce your public assistance payback debt by enrolling in the Debt Reduction Program.

To find more information, please visit or call (415) 356-2871.