2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000
NOTICE OF MEETING
SOUTHEAST COMMUNITY FACILITY COMMISSION
Wednesday, July 25, 2007– 6:00 P.M.
1800 Oakdale Ave., Alex L. Pitcher Community Room
San Francisco, CA 94124
Requests for public comment may also be heard after Commission discussion
of an agenda item by completing an information card and submitting it to
The Commission Secretary. Requests are given ‘first come first serve’
Priority and speakers may be limited to three minutes.
A G E N D A
1.0 CALL TO ORDER AND CONSENT CALENDAR
1.1 Call to Order and Announcements from President
Announcement: The Sunshine Ordinance prohibits the use of electronic
sound-producing devices at/during public meetings. Please be advised that the meeting chair may remove any person (s) responsible for the ringing or use of cell phones, pagers and similar sound-producing electronic devices from the meeting room.
1.2 Roll Call
1.3 Consent Calendar:
Consent Calendar: All matters listed hereunder constitute a Consent Agenda, are considered routine by the SECF Commission and will be acted upon by a single vote of the Commission. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a member of the Commission or a member of the public so requests before or at the meeting when the Consent Agenda is called in which event the matter shall be removed from the Consent Agenda and considered as a separate item.
1.3 (a) PROPOSED ACTION: Be it resolved that the minutes of the SECF Commission meeting of Thursday, July 12, 2007be approved as submitted
2.0 PUBLIC COMMENT: Members of the public may address the Commission on matters under the jurisdiction of the Commission that are not on today’s agenda.
3.0 COMMUNICATIONS (Discussion) Letters of Invitation to:
- Mr. Nathaniel Ford re: Update on Muni T-Line Operation;
- Captain Albert Pardini, SFPD: Bayview Station re: Crackdown on Crime/Gang Violence
- Mr. James Buckley, Citizens Housing Corporation re: Overview on affordable Housing Program
- Mr. John Loiacono, SFPUC Principal Engineer re: Placement of Digesters at Southeast Plant
4.0 PRESENTATIONS (Discussion):
- Mr. Edwin M. Lee, City Administrator re: “San Francisco Slavery Disclosure Ordinance”
- Mr. Alfred Williams, Board President, S.F. African-American Historical Cultural Society re: History of the Slavery Disclosure Ordinance (Discussion):
4.1 Commission Discussion of Possible Responses to Presentation (Discussion):
5.0 DIRECTOR’S REPORT (Discussion & Approval):
(a) Update on SECFacility activities and operations
· Update on Installation of Internet Cable
· Update on Alex Pitcher Community Room floor renovation
· Update on Head-Start Playground Snake Lead Issues
· Update on the SECFacility Commission Founders Mural
(b) 2006-2007 Annual Report for SECFacility
6.0 INTRODUCTION OF NEW BUSINESS BY COMMISSIONERS
Scheduling of items identified for consideration at future Commission meetings (Discussion only):
7.0 PUBLIC COMMENT: Members of the public may address the Commission on matters appearing or not appearing on the agenda that are within the jurisdiction of the Southeast Community Facility Commission.
8.0 ANNOUNCEMENTS (Discussion Only):
This agenda and all minutes can be viewed at http: http://www.sfgov/sefacility Agenda, minutes and attachments are also available at the Commission office of 1800 Oakdale Avenue, Suite B San Francisco, CA 94124. Telephone # (415) 821-1534.
The Southeast Community Facility Commission meets next on August 9, 2007.
PLEASE PARK YOUR CAR ON THE STREET. DO NOT PARK IN THE COLLEGE PARKING LOT
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CALL COMMISSION SECRETARY, SECFC AT (415) 821-1534