2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000
NOTICE OF MEETING
SOUTHEAST COMMUNITY FACILITY COMMISSION
Thursday, February 10, 2005– 6:00 P.M.
1800 Oakdale Ave., Alex L. Pitcher Community Room
San Francisco, CA 94124
Requests for public comment may also be heard after Commission discussion
of an agenda item by completing an information card and submitting it to
The Commission Secretary. Requests are given ‘first come first serve’
Priority and speakers may be limited to three minutes.
A G E N D A
1.0 CALL TO ORDER AND CONSENT CALENDAR
1.1 Call to Order and Announcements from President
Announcement: The Sunshine Ordinance prohibits the use of electronic
sound-producing devices at/during public meetings. Please be advised that the meeting chair may remove any person (s) responsible for the ringing or use of cell phones, pagers and similar sound-producing electronic devices from the meeting room.
1.2 Roll Call
1.3 Consent Calendar:
Consent Calendar: All matters listed hereunder constitute a Consent Agenda, are considered routine by the SECF Commission and will be acted upon by a single vote of the Commission. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a member of the Commission or a member of the public so requests before or at the meeting when the Consent Agenda is called in which event the matter shall be removed from the Consent Agenda and considered as a separate item.
1.3 (a) PROPOSED ACTION: Be it resolved that the minutes of the SECF Commission meeting of Wednesday, January 26, 2005 be approved as submitted.
2.0 PUBLIC COMMENT: Members of the public may address the Commission on matters under the jurisdiction of the Commission that are not on today’s agenda.
3.0 COMMUNICATIONS (Discussion):
- Letter of Invitation to Sean Gallagher, Director of the California Public Utilities Commission re: Underground wiring conversion program.
- Letter of Invitation to Larry Ng, Utility Program Manager of Pacific Gas & Electric re: Underground wiring conversion program.
- Letter of Invitation to Fred B. Williamson, Vice President/Manager of Wells Fargo Bank, Bayview Hunter’s Pt. Office re: Available funds for business and non-profits in the BVHP community.
- Letter of Invitation to Mr. David Terzian, President of The Point Artists Studio’s Hunters Point Shipyard re: tenant concerns.
4.0 DIRECTOR’S REPORT (Discussion & Approval):
- Update on Southeast Community Facility Activities and Operations.
- Update on SECFacility tenants and sublease tenants (Clean Water/General Fund)
5.0 OLD & ONGOING BUSINESS: (Discussion & Action):
6.0 INTRODUCTION OF NEW BUSINESS BY COMMISSIONERS (Discussion & Action)
7.0 PUBLIC COMMENT: Members of the public may address the Commission on matters appearing or not appearing on the agenda that are within the jurisdiction of the Southeast Community Facility Commission.
This agenda and all minutes can be viewed at http:/www.ci.sf.ca.us/sefacility. Agenda, minutes and attachments are also available at the Commission office of 1800 Oakdale Avenue, Suite B San Francisco, CA 94124. Telephone # (415) 821-1534.
The Southeast Community Facility Commission meets next on Wednesday, February 23, 2005.